Monday, June 4, 2018

{New!} Fluffy Scrambled Eggs, Chili Garlic Chicken, Cherry Hand Pies, and MORE!

Latest recipes from Simply Recipes.
 

Happy Monday! How's your week looking? Need a few more ideas for dinner? Or maybe a special treat to get you through to Friday? (I'm looking at you, Cherry Hand Pies!) Check out our new recipes below, and for daily inspiration, follow our Instagram feed!

Whatever your week holds, I hope it's full of delicious food and good company.

XO

Emma, Managing Editor

Pinterest
 

How to Make Fluffy Scrambled Eggs

by Summer Miller

How to Make Scrambled Eggs

If sleeping is Heaven, and the frantic late-morning swirl of looking for homework, backpacks, umbrellas, lunches and jackets is Hell, then scrambled eggs for breakfast is the blissful purgatory in between. With dim lights and good food.

 

Chili Garlic Chicken

by Nick Evans

Grilled Chicken with Chili Garlic Sauce

It's finally grilling season and I couldn't be more excited to spend afternoons outside with my friends and family, making great food on the grill.

I like making burgers and hot dogs as much as the next person, but for me, this chili garlic chicken has become my favorite reason to light the grill.

Cherry Hand Pies

by Nick Evans

Hand Pies with Cherries

It's a small thing, but when I was about eight years old, I remember my parents letting me occasionally snag a cherry hand pie from the gas station when we filled up. It was a special treat, for sure, but one that I eventually grew out of because I found the packaged cherry hand pies to be too sweet.

Good news, though! I'm an adult now and I can make my own cherry pies—ones that have a better balance of sweet and tart flavors.

 

8 Simple & Satisfying Vegetarian Dinners

by Carrie Havranek

Vegetarian Dinners

What's for dinner? The question never stops being asked or needing to be answered!

If you're a vegetarian, or just really like eating that way often (like I do), it can be especially easy to fall into the same defaults: breakfast-for-dinner, soup, pasta, tacos.

 

Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake Donuts

by Megan Gordon

Vegan Gluten-Free Donut Recipe

We have a great vegan donut shop here in Seattle called Mighty O, and when out of town guests come to visit, my husband and I like to bring them in to check it out. Sometimes it can take a little arm-twisting (no, really, I swear they're good!), and I get it: I've had my fair share of ho-hum vegan baked goods.

But these donuts are truly exceptional because they taste like a traditional donut you ate while growing up as a kid. The texture is spot on—super tender and light.

So, I figured it was time to try my hand at making them at home. I went one step further and made my version gluten-free, so everyone could enjoy them.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

30+ Fall Breakfast Ideas That Pair Perfectly With Your PSL

+Can poppy seeds really make you fail a drug test? View in Browser JOIN SHOP COOK These Salted Caramel Pear Fritters Are Proof...