Saturday, December 15, 2018

{MEAL PLAN!} Pepperoni Pizza Penne Pasta, Curried Squash and Pear Soup, Best Ever Sloppy Joes and more!

 
Simply Recipes 2018 Meal Plan: December Week 3

Simply Recipes 2018 Meal Plan: December Week 3

This month, we welcome back Marta Rivera for more of her meal plans. Marta is a trained chef, mom of twins, and Army wife!

This week leading up to Christmas is always so electric for my family! Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, and I go all out with the decorating and holiday hosting.

I keep my parties old-school with cocktails (mocktails for the kiddos), glitz, and carols played on the record player.

In order to do that, I need to dedicate time to party planning. That means preparing quick and easy meals the week to keep my family happy and myself sane.

THIS WEEK: Pepperoni Pizza Penne Pasta, Curried Squash and Pear Soup, Best Ever Sloppy Joes and More! 

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

⚡Amazon Prime Big Deal Day!⚡

Organize Your Life with the Oprah Daily Undated Planner! ...