Saturday, January 19, 2019

{MEAL PLAN!} Carnitas, Arroz Con Pollo, Stuffed Sausage and Spinach Shells and more!

 
Simply Recipes 2019 Meal Plan: January Week 4

Simply Recipes 2019 Meal Plan: January Week 4

This month, we welcome back Marta Rivera for more of her meal plans. Marta is a trained chef, mom of twins, and an Army wife!

We're almost to the end of January, and I feel like I'm back in my groove. Between homeschooling our munchkins, preparing for my husband's retirement after his 26 years in the Army and blogging, 2019 has already been a whirlwind.

So this week, I started to think about a bit more celebratory, indulgent food. But that doesn’t have to mean unhealthy — it’s all about satisfying my craving for something homecooked yet tasty and full-bodied, as most of these recipes are. Enjoy!

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is The Most Unhealthy Fast Food Burger In America 🍔

+Our most-saved copycats so you can make your favorite recipes (even better) at home. View in Browser JOIN SHOP COOK Lunch Lad...