Saturday, January 26, 2019

{MEAL PLAN!} Fettuccine Alfredo with Mushrooms, Becca’s Jambalaya, Chorizo Mac and Cheese and more!

 
Simply Recipes 2019 Meal Plan: January Week 5

Simply Recipes 2019 Meal Plan: January Week 5

This meal plan is brought to you in partnership with Milk Life. 

This month, we welcome back Marta Rivera for more of her meal plans. Marta is a trained chef, mom of twins, and an Army wife!

We've made it to the end of the first month of 2019! I imagine there's nothing but success and happiness ahead for all of us, I'm a hopeless optimist — it's my new thing.

One thing I know without a shadow of doubt is that great recipes are in store for us this year. I can't wait to see what my cohorts here on Simply Recipes create for us.

In the meantime, for my cooking this week, I'm planning dishes that highlight the wide variety of cultures and flavors. And we decided to throw in an extra creamy dessert made with real milk because we could all use a treat every now and then!

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Dinners & Sides That Will Solidify Autumn As The Best Season

+Our top fall products at Costco right now. View in Browser JOIN SHOP COOK Cacio E Pepe Brussels Sprouts Will Be The Unexpecte...