Thursday, March 7, 2019

10 Slow Cooker Recipes That Will Save Your Busy Week

 
10 Slow Cooker Recipes That Will Save Your Busy Week

10 Slow Cooker Recipes That Will Save Your Busy Week

Busy week ahead? Summer Miller has your back with her 10 favorite slow cooker recipes that can save weeks just like this.

On days busy days where I need to squeeze dinner between work and evening sports activities for my children or my triathlete husband, the slow cooker is my saving grace.

Slow cookers make life a little easier because dinner is checked off of my mental "to do" list first thing in the morning. I can still feed my family a home cooked meal before we scoot back out the door for basketball practice, volleyball practice or swim lessons, and nighttime cleanup is a snap!

SLOW COOKER RECIPES: Chicken Taco Meat, Chickpea Curry, Beef Stroganoff, and MORE!

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Coziest Fall Dinners That We'll Be Making All Season Long

+23 squash recipes we're going butter-nuts over. View in Browser JOIN SHOP COOK Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese Is The A...