Thursday, April 4, 2019

English Muffin Tuna Melts for Dinner, Anyone?!

 
English Muffin Tuna Melts for Dinner, Anyone?!

English Muffin Tuna Melts for Dinner, Anyone?!

Tuna melts are on the menu in our latest Eat Your Food! column of kid-friendly recipes from writer Nick Evans!

Your job as a parent is not always to please. This is true in all things, including the dinner table. Teaching my children that the world is not, in fact, theirs to command is high on my list of things to accomplish in the day.

So I sometimes make things for dinner that I know will be a struggle for my kids, like these English Muffin Tuna Melts.

But you know what? I make them anyway because A) I LOVE Tuna Melts and these easy English muffins are damn tasty, and B) they need to get used to not always getting exactly what they want.

As my four-year-old's teacher says on loop: "You get what you get. And you don't throw a fit!"

P.S. Catch Nick LIVE on the @SimplyRecipes Instagram feed TODAY 4/4 at 12pm MST. Stop by and say hi!

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Time To Cook? Here Are My Go-To, Crunch-Time Dinners

+These recipes all take less than 35 minutes. View in Browser JOIN SHOP COOK Apple Cider Pork Chops Are The Fall Dinner We Kee...