Saturday, May 25, 2019

{MEAL PLAN!} Pasta with Artichokes, Chicken Noodle Bowls, Croque Monsieur, and MORE!

 
Simply Recipes 2019 Meal Plan: May Week 5

Simply Recipes 2019 Meal Plan: May Week 5

This week, please welcome Rachel Knecht and her meal plans! Rachel is a recipe tester here on Simply Recipes and the blogger behind Baking with Rachel.

Does cooking dinner feel like drudgery? Years into making nightly dinners for my family, I do my best to find ways to keep it fun. Here’s how:

  • I search for recipes and making food I'm excited about. This is part of what keeps my nightly routine interesting.
  • I also figured out the tasks that are a real downer during the pre-dinner rush and found alternate solutions. For me, this means buying shredded cheese and pre-chopped vegetables when available.
  • Lastly, I find making dinner so much more enjoyable when it's a shared task. When possible, my husband and kids will wash the produce or set out dishes and condiments.

Dinner is not only eating a meal, but, hopefully, an enjoyable experience along the way. This week's meal plan includes recipes that make me excited for dinner time.

THIS WEEK! Pasta with Artichokes, Noodle Bowls with Chicken, Baked Fish, Slow Cooker Short Ribs, and Croque Monsieur

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Dinners & Sides That Will Solidify Autumn As The Best Season

+Our top fall products at Costco right now. View in Browser JOIN SHOP COOK Cacio E Pepe Brussels Sprouts Will Be The Unexpecte...