Saturday, May 18, 2019

Your Meal Plan for This Week! {Paprika Chicken, Baked Ziti, Ginger-Garlic Shrimp, and More!}

 
Meal Plan for May Week 4!

Meal Plan for May Week 4!

This week please welcome, Rachel Knecht, and her meal plans! Rachel is a recipe tester here on Simply Recipes and the blogger behind Baking with Rachel.

Up until nine years ago, my husband took care of cooking dinner and grocery shopping for our family. Sure, I made bread and cookies, but dinner? No thanks! Then we had a life-changing move and it made sense for me to take this on. I loved eating dinner and now it was time I learned to cook it. Once I started, I was hooked.

Following recipes is an essential part of the way I cook. Learning to read a recipe correctly, is a huge bonus. Once I started following the steps correctly, cooking became much easier.

Get my recommendations for easier weeknight cooking plus all the recipes for this week by clicking on the button below!

THIS WEEK: Easy Pan-Fried Flank Steak, Baked Ziti, Paprika Chicken with Chickpeas, Ginger-Garlic Shrimp, and Ham and Cheese Stromboli

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ultimate Cook Book of Classic Recipes

Enjoy 1,200+ Delicious and Comforting Recipes! Do you remember the delicious homemade treats you ate as a child? Maybe you recall the butte...