Friday, January 3, 2020

What Does Healthy Eating Mean to Us? We're Glad You Asked!

 
Want to Eat Healthier? Simply Recipes Wants to Help!

Want to Eat Healthier? Simply Recipes Wants to Help!

From Emma Christensen, Simply Recipes’ Editor-in-Chief

It’s a brand new year, friends! New beginnings and new projects to tackle! New mountains to climb and new goals to achieve! I admit to being one of those annoying people who wakes up on January 1st with a big smile on my face and a notepad already in hand for writing out a long list of things I want to do. (Don’t hate me.)

One of the big projects we’re tackling here at Simply Recipes this new year has to do with healthy eating.

I’m not talking about dieting or any kind of calorie counting or restrictive eating. I’m talking about straight-up healthy eating. The good foods we put in our mouths to make our bodies feel awesome and ready to climb all those mountains.

What does healthy eating mean to Simply Recipes? I'm glad you asked! Read on!

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

30+ Fall Breakfast Ideas That Pair Perfectly With Your PSL

+Can poppy seeds really make you fail a drug test? View in Browser JOIN SHOP COOK These Salted Caramel Pear Fritters Are Proof...