Saturday, February 8, 2020

What's for Dinner? 5 Recipes the Whole Family Will Love

 
What's for Dinner? 5 Recipes the Whole Family Will Love

What's for Dinner? 5 Recipes the Whole Family Will Love

This month please welcome Rachel Knecht and her meal plans! Rachel is a recipe tester here on Simply Recipes and the blogger behind Baking with Rachel.

Valentine's Day is one of my absolute favorite holidays. It's hard not to get carried away. Make cookies! Handmade Valentines! Plan a special date!

This year with busy schedules all around I decided to keep it simple. Instead of doing more, I'm going to be extra intentional with the tasks I already do. The recipes I picked this week help me express the love I feel for my family.

Here’s what’s for dinner this week:

  • Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Chili
  • Beef and Broccoli Ramen Stir Fry
  • Chicken Cordon Bleu
  • Easy Enchiladas
  • Seared Tuna with Avocado
 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beans Are Having A Moment—These Are Our Favorite Ways To Use Them

+17 foods that can help you get over a cold (besides chicken soup). View in Browser JOIN SHOP COOK This Vegan Coconut Chickpea...