Saturday, April 6, 2019

{YOUR MEAL PLAN!} Chicken Tortilla Soup, Miso Glazed Salmon, French Dip Sandwiches, and MORE!

 
Your Meal Plan for April Week 2!

Your Meal Plan for April Week 2!

This week please welcome, Rachel Knecht, and her meal plans! Rachel is a recipe tester here on Simply Recipes and the blogger behind Baking with Rachel.

It's Spring Break for the kids this week and we are enjoying much needed time off from the routine. The biggest bonus for me is not packing school lunches (woohoo!). Lunch is one of my least favorite meals. I don't know what to eat!

This week I'm making the lunch decision easy. Each of these meals makes enough for a hearty dinner, plus leftovers to be enjoyed by myself and my hungry boys when lunchtime comes around. I hope this week's meal plan makes your life easier as it did for me!

THIS WEEK: Penne with Ricotta and Asparagus, Chicken Tortilla Soup, Miso Glazed Salmon, Potato Spinach Sausage Casserole, and Sous Vide French Dip Sandwiches

P.S. Are you watching the Final Four today?! Check out this awesome Game Day Party Plan with regional food and drinks pairings from our sister site Serious Eats! Grapefruit Smash or Pomegranate Mojito, hmmm….how to choose?!

 
Simply Recipes on Pinterest Simply Recipes on Facebook Simply Recipes on Instagram Twitter Snapchat
Simply Recipes on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Ultimate Cook Book of Classic Recipes

Enjoy 1,200+ Delicious and Comforting Recipes! Do you remember the delicious homemade treats you ate as a child? Maybe you recall the butte...